Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

This year Halloween snuck up on Aaron and I. Somehow we missed the whole buying pumpkins and carving them. We are kind of sad that we forgot this because this is one of the funnest Halloween traditions. We love watching the kids stick their hands in the ooey gooey mess and freaking out. and don't forget...Every parent loves being left with cleaning the kids pumpkins, right?

We tried to get all the kids together for a picture but failed to do so. None of them really wanted their pictures taken. So, three of the four kids isn't bad, right? I don't have a picture of Abbie right now, we'll see if I have one by the end of the night.



My little Mickey Mouse was dodging the camera. Dayton was laughing while I tried to get him to look at the camera, time after time he turned away. He's turned into a little tease.


Jo Jo the clown. Let me ask, does Jo Jo on Jo Jo's circus throw up silly signs during pictures? I don't think so. I think Savannah's telling me that even though I picked out a cute, little clown costume...she is still tough!!!
Ellie is a good sport. She's not to sure she wanted to be a witch this year. I bought the costume last year hoping she would like it. Now that Ellie's into High School Musical, I think she would have rather been Gabriella like the other 100 girls in the neighborhood.
Anyway...
We hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween.
From our little ghouls to yours.

No comments: