Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Due Date

It's hard to believe that Taylon will be six weeks on
Friday. This little boy was supposed to be in my tummy.
Taylon was due today.

Today Taylon is getting stronger. We had him weighed
on Friday and he is 8 pounds even. He is still being a
stinker and won't let us get him off his oxygen. We tried
last week but the night we tried he had 9 apnea episodes
within four hours. We (the Doctor and I) decided he isn't
ready. Taylon will probably be on oxygen for at least
one more month.

Taylon is starting to hold his head and look around when he
hears familar voices. Taylon is awake more often, unfortuntly
this awake time usually happens in the middle of the night.
Some how I need to figure out how to get him on a "normal"
schedule.

I usually catch Dayton trying to suck Taylon's toes. (I'm not sure
why.) However, when Dayton sucks Taylon's toes I get a little nervous
because Dayton is a little bit of a bitter. I'm afraid one day he
is doing to snap down on Taylon's toes and we'll have a serious
problem.

Here are some pictures taken today of Taylon.



I hope all is well with everyone. We love you all. I feel bad that we've missed all the visits from family living out of town. It's been hard being cooped up that last six weeks but I know it's for a good purpose. Hopefully we will be out and about sometime in March.

Becky





1 comment:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Uh oh I hope I didn't teach Dayton that! I would always pretend to eat Dayton's toes and he would just laugh! Maybe he is trying to play... :-). Glad Taylon is getting stronger. We will get him off that oxygen soon. We will get those pics up as well we took the other night!