Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jr. Jazz Champions

Ellie's Jr. Jazz team were the Champions in Tooele for their
age group. Ellie had a once in a life time opportunity when they
were able to wait in the tunnel as the Jazz players came out
to practice. She was a little bummed when she was not tall
enough to reach any of the Jazz players hands to give them high 5.
Aaron and I were so proud of Ellie for not giving up during the
basketball season. She was not sure she would like playing but
at the end of the Jr. Jazz season she said she loved it.
She has one finale game when the kids play against their parents
and then a banquet that her coaches set up. I will be a little glad
that I don't have to run her and Savannah around town but I'm glad
they had fun!!!!


Ellie's team with Thurl Bailey
Thurl Bailey getting ready to sign Ellie's shirt.


Elli'e trying to high 5 Memet Okur



Ellie's team getting ready for the players to come out!

4 comments:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Way to go Ellie! We love you!

Kuhnz Family said...

That is so cool! Aiden will be jealous... That jazz player's name is Memet Okur :) aka. Memo.

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

Yo Ellie, that's awesome. I am very proud of you. I didn't get a chance to play Jr. Jass when i was kid because I lived in Arizona but I sure made up for it when i played basketball in Jr. high and High school. I think that is very cool, I really wish that I could have come to a couple of your games. Maybe next time I see you we can go out and shoot around a little bit.

Para bems moca!! (that's congratulations in Portuguese.)

uncle addie

Grandma & Grandpa "B" said...

What a great experience for Ellie. I bet she felt like a midget next to these tall basketball players.