Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring time!!








As I type this I have Ellie coloring, Savannah playing a piano, (making it hard to concentrate) Abbie climbing on boxes in my office, and Dayton trying to keep up with her.

Utah is finally warming up...

Many of you know that Aaron and I recently bought a house. One of the great things about this house is that it has a nice sized yard. This is a new experience for our kids who have never had a yard to play in unless they were at their grandparents. Aaron and I decided that we should buy and build a swing set for the kids so that they had something to play on, outside. We figured that this wouldn't be to hard to accomplish and thought we could do it in a day. Well, 12 hours later...


See pictures above. (Someone will have to teach me how to place my pictures were I want them. They would have been much cuter here!)
It's been about two weeks since we started our project. The kids and I are patiently waiting for Aaron's next day off so that we can finish our swing set. Until then we have fun watching Dayton stand on his head.
I hope all is well with everybody. Have a very Happy Easter Holiday.

1 comment:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Such a nice playground Beck! Hey we have a blogspot now. Yay!!