Monday, March 10, 2008

Wish me Luck....

Over the last couple of months, I have checked Adam and Kristin's family blogs at least once a week. Although there may not be a new blog posted, it's fun to show my "krazykids" the pictures. Finally I have decided to start a blog page hoping that people will also find an interest in what my family is up to.

Now, I don't know how well I will do at this. Usually all my computer is used for is typing school papers and searching the Internet. Jonathan laughs at me when he's trying to troubleshoot computer problems and I don't know what the heck he is talking about. It may take awhile for me to figure out how to post pictures and things like that....We will see. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

kristensenkid said...

Yea!! Super cute blog......how did you get the shortcuts to the other blogs on? I think this is a fun & 21st century way of staying connected....we love your krazy kids!

love, Paul, Kristin, and Lola