Monday, April 21, 2008

All About Abagail

Abagail with Daddy at Disney World.



Abbie taking care of Dayton
Abbie with her Hundred Acre Friends
Abbie seriously in thought.


I decided that around my kids birthdays I would put them each in the spotlight so that everyone can learn a little more about them.
All About Abagail....

Abagail has very pretty blond hair that has a natural curl to it when it has just been washed. She has these big blue eyes that pop in each of her pictures. Abagail has pale skin and a porcelain doll face. She is usually very happy and fun to be around, (unless it's close to nap time or bed time) and then things aren't so fun.

Out of our four children, Abagail is the most like me!

She is very quiet and reserved but sure to speak her mind when she wants to be heard. Abagail is very animated and gets excited about everything she sees. If she sees something she likes, she is sure to tell you. She'll say, " I like....and fills the sentence in with the new thing she sees. Because Abagail just recently (within the last few months) started really talking, it is so fun to listen to her.

Abagail has to be tucked in at least three times every night. She has to give you a kiss on your lips then on your cheek and then comes the hug. It has to go in that order. Abagail is attached to her blanket (the one that is in the pattern that Grandma B gave each of us older kids) and calls her blanket her "me-me." We are not sure where that came from. Abagail's blanket has to be layed exactly right. If every corner is not laying flat, we have to fix it. She really is a perfectionist!

Right now she is playing with her baby. She came into the office and told me she was going on a walk. She said, "Bye-Bye Mom." I looked at her and said, " Bye." Her respone was, "Hand up Mom!" She wanted me to wave and then say, "Bye."

As everyone has more kids, you learn that each one of your kids brings something different into your family. Each one has different challenges and strenghs. Some children are harder than others and some are very sweet.

Abagail is the perfect fit. Durning the times I was struggling with Savannah, Abagail was such a sweetheart, very easy for me to care for. Now that Savannah is settling down, Abbie has decided it's her turn to be a little more challenging. Which is o.k. I love to see the different phases my children go and grow through.