Friday, May 9, 2008

Your going to miss this!


Here's a look at some pictures we've taken over the past year.

The last week and a half I have been pretty sick. Until last Friday, where I was horribly sick. I didn't even want to move or get out of bed.
Unfortunately, I didn't feel to bad when Aaron went to work, so he left and I had Savannah, Dayton, and Abagail home with me. For me, things progressively got worse. It was later that afternoon when I didn't want to get out of bed. By that time, Savannah had spilled red Gatorade all over the front room carpet, Abbie spilt cereal all over the floor, and Dayton had drooled chocolate cookies all over my bed comforter.
I was crying, very upset, and asking myself, "Why," when Aaron called and knew he needed to come home. It was through the next couple of hours that I questioned my behavior and why I was so upset at my kids. It wasn't their fault that I felt so horrible.
I also reflected on my younger years and how I wanted to grow up so fast. Did I want these years with my children to go as fast as I had wanted to grow up? That's when I realized that no matter how bad it is, no matter how many times the kids spill food on the floor I just mopped, how many times I have to spray spot remover on the carpet, or how many times I have to wash my comforter...I will miss this.

2 comments:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Aww this totally made me almost cry. So sweet and such cute pictures.

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

One of the greatest posts I have read in my entire life. Thanks Beckeck.