Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Little Picasso's


My Little Picasso's
Uploaded by beckeck

We went to the Children's Museum last Friday, for the first time. I guess each day they have a different workshop that the kids can participate in. The day we were there, the activity was watercolors. I really didn't want to do this activity because at home, we try to avoid the messy projects. But after thinking about it I said to myself, " Why not. Here you have someone to help you clean up." I had decided though, that I was not going to let Dayton paint. Ellie, Savannah, and Abagail put on their paint smocks and began their projects. It didn't take Dayton long to realize what fun he was missing out on. So Dayton ran over to the box of smocks, pulled one out, and attempted to put one on. After going through the trouble I could not tell him, "No". It was fun to watch him try and paint, until I became his canvas. Once this started happening, and he had put the paintbrush in his mouth for the fifth time, we decided it was time to clean up and go home.

1 comment:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

LoL they are always spilling or smearing something on ya aren't they? Looks like you guys had fun!