Friday, May 23, 2008

Partners in Crime

While Elizabeth is at school, Dayton and Abagail hardly leave eachothers side. A couple days ago I put Abagail and Dayton down for nap. It was not long after, that I could hear them talking to each other through their bedroom doors. It was the cutest thing.

These days... if I can't find Abagail, all I have to do is look for Dayton. The other day Elizabeth and I were in the kitchen cleaning when we heard Dayton and Abagail's laughter from clear down the hall. I asked Elizabeth to go check on them...it turns out that they were bobbing for bath toys inside the toilet. (Sounds fun...Right!) They were having a great time until I broke up the party.

I can't wait to see what these Partners in crime do next.

1 comment:

Grandma & Grandpa "B" said...

Becky. I need your help putting a slide show together on our blog. I want a slide show of all our adorable, cute, beautiful, intelligent grandchildren. Of course they get these qualities from their grandparents!!