Monday, January 26, 2009

Taylon Comes Home


Here is a look at our last two weeks.

I can honestly say that these last two weeks have been the
longest two weeks of my life. They have been full of stress,
happiness, excitement, frustration, worry, fear, and so many
other emotions. Aaron and I were so relieved when we
received the call from the doctor Saturday morning saying
that our little guy could finally come home!

Wednesday morning (January 21st) the nurses took Taylon off of his
oxygen hoping that he could do without it. He did pretty good
for a few days but Friday at 11 pm the nurses could not get
Taylon's oxygen levels up forcing the nurses to put him back
on the oxygen. Saturday night Aaron and I stayed up at the
hospital and learned how to use the machines so that Taylon
could come home.


Our first time dressing Taylon. He was not happy with us.



A closer look at Taylon.



Finally... Going home.


It took Aaron and I a little longer to figure out how to dress
Taylon with all his cords and wires going everywhere. It took

even longer to figure out how we were going to get him in his
snow suit and then into his carseat. With a little trial and error,
we figured it out and we were finally ready to go.

The kids were so excited to see their brother for the first time.

I am on baby schedule now...so after I take care of Taylon I will
post those pictures.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

What a blessing to finally have him home! I will have to post the cute pics of him the last day in the NICU. He really is a qt pie!

Kuhnz Family said...

I'm Sorry we haven't been able to come see him yet. Aiden, Nick and I have been really sick with the flu this last week but, as soon as I get better we will come see the little cutie! I have a gift for him too that has just been sitting on my table waiting... Love you guys!