Thursday, January 29, 2009

Taylon

I have had many phone calls and it's hard to get back to everyone. I thought I would just put up a quick post. Taylon was having a hard time waking up, breathing, and being stimulated Wednesday morning. We took him to Mountain West in Tooele and they sent Taylon by ambulance to Primary Children's Hospital. At this point we are still running tests and trying to figure out what is happening and why Taylon is having a hard time breathing. I will let you all know when we have any news. Thank you for your calls and prayers.
Love,
Aaron and Becky

3 comments:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Oh no! No one told me! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

You guys are always in our prayers. He is such a doll, we hope all goes well.

Jen and Rob said...

Dang,I just called the other day and things were looking up. I e-mail Teri and she mentioned visiting Taylon at the hospital she works at... I was confused, but it's all making since now. Prayers are being said for the little man. Love you all.