Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ifly

Have you ever wished you could fly? Well you can! It's fun for all ages.The innovative sport of bodyflight, it's new and always exciting. In an iFLY wind tunnel you are able to fly your body in a controlled manner within the safety of our wall to wall air flow chamber (Ifly website.)

You only live once right? I decided it would be fun to celebrate Aaron and Abbie's birthday in a new and exciting way. Several years ago when they were opening Ifly in Ogden I saw an episode on t.v. advertising Ifly. Ever since that time I have remembered that episode and could not wait till the time when I decided to share and show my family this experience.

Aaron had no idea what I was planning so it was fun to see his facial expression when we walked in to the ifly room and he saw the wind tunnel. In fact when we saw the ifly tunnel, I was ready to book it out of there without giving the kids a chance to fly. I was very nervous for them. After seeing others fly I felt better about the situation and decided it would be fun for them to try.

Here are some clips of Aaron, Ellie, Savannah, Abbie, and Uncle Jon's experiences.

1 comment:

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

Beck,

I was just going through all the pictures of your kids and mine at the Zoo (Michelle just sent me a cd full of them) and I was just thinking what a great little family you guys have. I went to your blog and read about the whole iFly trip and how much fun you had doing this. I wish I could have been there, it would have been fun to get in a wind tunnel again. I know that I'm never around right now but someday I'd like to take you and Aaron up in a little plane just for fun to let Aaron log off that bucket list item. i lov eyou guys and hope that you are all doing well.

Beijos,

addie.

PS, is wendy out in the desert right now? I heard she was coming back.