Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Murder on the Grill

With the help of Uncle Jonathan and Grandma and Grandpa "B," Aaron and I were able to attend out monthly Game Night with Aaron's family. This night we participated in a Murder Mystery called Murder on the Grill.

Aaron was Johnny Angel, a mechanic who could fix anything on wheels. His costume was a black leather jacket, white "T" shirt, tight jeans, slicked hair, dark sun glasses, a switchblade and optional 57 Chevy. (To bad we couldn't find that.)

I was Barby Q, a dazzling blond who had it all. An IQ of 140 and heartaches by number. My costume idea was an itsy bitzy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini. I opted for a polka dot shirt instead of the bikini.

Apparently. Bobby Sox had a thing for Johnny. So I just wanted to share with her that she may have had the crush, but I ended up with the leather jacket. J/K.

Not only did we have a lot of fun, but the kids also had a lot of fun.
Below is a slide show that contains more pictures from our game night.
Posted by Picasa